Looking for someone else?
WE KNOW HOW TO PROTECT SCHOOLS AGAINST THE COST OF STAFF ABSENCE
Each school is different; that’s why our uniquely flexible insurance solution is highly versatile, allowing you to select cover to meet your school’s individual needs.
Your school decide the basis of your cover:
- Select the categories of staff you wish to protect
- Select the amount of money you would like to receive for each day of absence
- Select the number of days you can afford to wait before benefit is paid.
You then select the policy cover your school needs:
Our standard policy protection covers a comprehensive range of absence causes: Accident, Illness, Sickness, Pregnancy Related Conditions, Operations, Medical Procedures and Statutory Leave.
Then, you decide exactly how and when the key policy exclusions will be applied.
Our insurance protection is complemented by a range of wellbeing support services, designed to help prevent staff absence and support and rehabilitate employees during periods of absence.
By flexing your cover we help you achieve the right protection at a sensible price.
Our service is designed to support your administration:
- We do not require evidence of supply cover; we pay your daily benefit irrespectively.
- We expedite the claims process; within just 10 – 15 working days our in-house team processes and pays using your preferred payment method.
- Help is always just a phone call away; we offer guidance and support 9am – 5pm Monday to Friday.
- We pay all ongoing claims promptly; each time you make a valid return we will settle your claim. You don’t need to wait until absent staff return to work to receive payment.
APPLY FOR A QUOTE
You may apply for a quote from us by downloading, completing and returning the following electronic forms as appropriate:
Catholic Academy Primary, Oxford
The quality of service I have received from their team and the guidance and support provided makes them the ideal choice for my school’s Staff Absence Insurance. I have not reservations in recommending them to other schools.