Ski Resort Insurance
Integro / MountainGuard –
Ski Insurance Industry Leader
The MountainGuard Ski Insurance program is the choice of more ski resorts than any other insurance program. In addition to having the exclusive right to offer MountainGuard Ski Insurance in Western Canada, Integro is unique in our ability to deliver a full range of claims advisory and risk management services. We apply our expertise to meet your full range of needs including:
- Dedicated in-house claims management specialists - local legal, insurance and ski professionals
- 24/7 catastrophic loss support
- Assistance evaluating exposures and overseeing the investigation process
- Personal claims specialists are assigned to your case so you always know exactly who to call
Our loss control efforts are tailored to your unique needs and focus on areas with the greatest potential to reduce your claims, including:
- On-hill winter and summer operations
- Tubing and freestyle terrain
- Property preservation
Integro’s professionals are available to assist you with training on a multitude of topics directly related to reducing risk at ski resorts.
MountainGuard Key Facts
Our passion for protecting your interests drives us to achieve ideal ski program design. That’s why Integro exclusively offers MountainGuard to its clients in Western Canada. Benefits of this exclusive program include:
- Experience – Exclusive experience insuring the ski industry since 1962
- Strength – Largest writer of ski insurance, backed by an “A” rated, admitted carrier
- Stability – 50+ years of uninterrupted service with the same insurance carrier partner
- Commitment – Proud supporter of the CWSAA, NSAA and regional associations and ski industry groups
- Personal, thorough claims service – dedicated, in-house with full authority to settle claims
- Robust, effective risk management and loss control practices – services provided by CSA Z-98 engineers and former resort operators.
Benefits of Partnering with a Proven Leader
When you choose Integro as your ski insurance partner, you can expect the following:
- Preseason Survey – includes a thorough review of lift maintenance, record keeping, winter operations, lifts, ski patrol, hazard identification and mitigation, slope vehicles, snow sports, children’s programs, day care facilities, rental shop, terrain park, tubing, special events, incidents, waiver program and base facility operations.
- Summer Operational Survey – a thorough review of all of the above plus bike park, bike rental shop, alpine slide, zip line and other summer activities
- Property Loss Survey – review of property loss prevention, potential life safety issues in and around buildings, claims handling and incident investigation, training lift operators and lift incident investigation.
Through Integro and the MountainGuard program we provide broad, flexible insurance solutions for all of your resort’s exposures to loss including (but not limited to);
- General Liability
- Umbrella Liability
- Business Interruption
- Environmental Impairment
- Cyber / Privacy
- Weather Risk
- Event Cancellation
- Volunteer Accidental Death & Dismemberment
- Directors & Officers Liability
- Employment Practices Liability
Let's start a conversation
Our seamless approach, experience and expertise are a perfect fit for your resort. Contact us today to get the risk management and insurance solutions you need to protect your operations.