Medical Malpractice Claims Administration Insurance
Today, having medical malpractice insurance isn’t sufficient; to be adequately protected, physician groups and healthcare organizations need to protect their staff from medical malpractice claims administration litigation.
Integro offers an exclusive Professional Liability / Errors and Omissions coverage designed for Healthcare organizations with self-insured Professional Liability programs. Our customized, innovative product protects healthcare clients from claims handling exposures inherent in adjusting medical malpractice claims.
This coverage may help if you self-underwrite, rate and classify insureds; self-administer medical malpractice claims; or perform the following:
- Manage professional liability claims within a self-insured or un-reinsured retention
- Represent the interests of both the institution and individual insureds in responding to claims, suits and incidents
- Perform underwriting functions related to the offering of insurance by self-insured programs
- Comply with regulatory requirements that govern the management of claims and suits
What is Covered
All coverage is not created equal, but Integro’s medical malpractice claims administration insurance provides robust protection you can rely on. Coverage highlights include:
- Broad definition of Professional Services to include claims management and underwriting functions
- Definition of Loss includes coverage for fines, penalties and punitive damages
- Coverage for regulatory claims arising out of “Deceptive Claims Practices”
- Broad definition of Insured
- Claims reporting as soon as practicable
Limits of up to $5M in the aggregate are currently available, with typical retentions of $100,000.
Contact Integro Today to Get Covered
Protect yourself from the proliferation of litigation activity occurring against healthcare organizations and their claims staff.
Contact Integro today to start a conversation about your needs or get more information about our products for physicians, physician groups and healthcare organizations. One of our experienced brokers will reach out with coverage options and answers.